Welcome to SUMMERTIME SURF.com
The home of New Jersey's #1 Surf School! We operate up and down the Jersey Shore with headquarters located in Belmar, Asbury Park, Bradley Beach, Point Pleasant, Bay Head, & Ortley Beaches!
- Kid's "September Sessions" Weekend Surf Camp - Our new 3-hour camp is perfect for kids ages 8-14 to continue improving their surfing skills. Not just for locals!
- Belmar - 3rd ave beach headquaters only
- Sept 27 &
- CALL TO REGISTER
- Private Surf Lessons - Our 1 hour & 15 min private surf lessons are offered 7 days a week from . (by appointment only)
- Private Stand Up Paddle (S.U.P.) Lessons/Tours -
Enjoy a 1 hour & 15 min private S.U.P. lesson/tours are offered 7 days a week from (by appointment only)
- Corporate Events
September is the perfect month to have that event for your group. Reward your associates with an event they will remember. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your custom event.
Kid's Camps (ages 6-16)
Private Surfing Lessons (All Ages)
Private Lessons are available to anyone, regardless of age and ability. We have provided instruction to students from age 1 to 83. For info about our private lesson pricing and scheduling, click on our private lessons info page.
Stand Up Paddle Instruction, Kid's Camps, and our Next Level Paddle Club
Adult Surf Camp
Click here for info on Adult Surf Camp.
Our crew knows how to have a good time! We provide groups with unforgettable experiences that bring participants together for a healthy and fun activity. For information about event hosting, click on our Events Page.
Ocean Safety Lessons
"To provide the ultimate environment for learning and teaching the practices and values of the surfing lifestyle."
STS Core Values
1. To Promote Healthy Living Through the "Surf Lifestyle"
2. To Inspire the Next Generation of East Coast Surfers through Positive Role Models
3. To Provide a Well-Rounded Program that Effectively Teaches the Art of Surfing
4. To Change the Surfer Stereotypes and Focus On The Athleticism and Unique Skills of Surfers
5. To Practice Environmental Responsibility and Community Service
The STS Philosophy
Waterman and waterwomen are on life-long
adventures. It is the kind of journey that not only takes time but also a
lot of help from others to maintain a healthy, and happy relationship with the ocean.
While the surfing and ocean lifestyle may not be for everyone, we believe that "everyone deserves the opportunity to experience the joy of surfing."
Our co-ed team of professional instructors are dedicated to the surfing lifestyle. We have assembled a team of instructors that are not only talented watermen, but also enjoy teaching and "passing the stoke" of surfing and the surf lifestyle. We believe in the future of East Coast surfing and want to be as much a part of that future as we possibly can.
Click here to Subscribe to our mailing list
Check us out on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!